IKUTI LOMBA LOGO BILATERAL INDONESIA – AMMAN JORDAN
“Logo Design Competition”
In Commemorating 70 Years Of Indonesia – Jordan Bilateral Relations
“Advancing Towards Prosperity Through Diversity & Humanity”
Dead Line 15 December 2019
Indonesia and Jordan will celebrate the 70 years anniversary of bilateral relations in 2020. The Indonesian Embassy invites Indonesians and Jordanians to participate in a logo design competition to commemorate the anniversary.
– Open to all Indonesian and Jordanian nationalities;
– Not eligible for Indonesian Embassy staff and their immediate families.
-) Entry requirements
– Have to reflect & incorporate the theme: “Advancing Towards Prosperity Through Diversity & Humanity”;
– Must contain the number “70”;
– Format should be in .jpeg, .pdf, or .png file (high resolution);
– Must be original and not infringe intellectual copyrights;
– Should contain iconic Indonesian & Jordan heritage;
– Must provide a description of the design of 50-100 words (in English).
– Deadline for submission: 15 December 2019;
– Each participant have to submit no more that one design;
– Submission to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “70 in-jo logo design”
– All submitted designs become to be the sole property of the Indonesian Embassy Amman;
– The winner will receive a cash prize u$.700,-