To become a leading and outstanding faculty in the discipline of arts and design education as well as education of arts and design discipline in Asia.
- Organizing and developing a responsive, anticipative, and innovative arts and design education system oriented to the preparation of educators and arts and design professionals as required by national and international standards;
- Develop education science as well as arts and design disciplines based on the pillars of faith and devotion, of outstanding quality, professional and with national insight in the framework of national development with regional autonomy and global competition;
- Organizing professional community services in the fields of education and the arts and design professions that can improve the benefit of community’s lives; and
- Build and strengthen local, national, and international networks and partnerships in the field of education and the disciplines of art and design in all lines and pathways of education and non-education.
The institutional objectives of the FPSD are:
- To prepare educational human resource and professional in the fields of arts and design who are responsive, anticipative, innovative and professional as required by national and international standards;
- Develop science in arts and design education and arts and design discipline education in accordance with the basic values of faith and devotion, objectivity, applicability and relevance to the demands and needs of national development through regional autonomy and global competition;
- Providing professional community service, directly or indirectly in the field of arts and design education as well as arts and design disciplines in order to improve community welfare at the local, national and regional levels;
- Provide concrete support in the development of creative human resources in Indonesia in the context of improving industry and the economy through art and design education that are ready to compete at regional and international levels.
FPSD Quality Policy
- Improving the quality of education, research, community service, and scientific publications.
- Improving the quality of the educational process to produce professional and competitive graduates.
- Improving the quality of human resources.
- Continuously improve the service process for the effectiveness of the quality management system implementation.